Wire-frame
I sketched out my wire-frame in Photoshop, today. Based on research, which is shown below, I've chosen to build my site around a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
Using fixed width and height, marquee boxes, I've produce a 1:1 accurate model of my site. I used guides which snap to a drawn marquee, and then fill the guidelines with solid boxes, adding a 1 px stroke to them.
Above: Under-construction
Above: The basic wire-frame
Internet Browser Market Share, Screen Resolutions and Operating Systems
Via W3Counter
"Each month W3Counter aggregates anonymous data from visits to all the sites we track to produce the Global Web Stats report. Using this data, we break down market share for web browsers, operating systems and screen resolutions. We also keep track of what countries are most active in browsing the sites we track to give context to the other statistics."
Ref: http://www.w3counter.com/resources
January 2010, Global Web Stats
Web browser market share:
(Click to enlarge)
Global Stats:(Click to enlarge)




No comments:
Post a Comment