I have listed some of the stronger ideas, one of which I have chosen to pursue.
- Police chase, ending with the criminal crashing.
- Mechanic - changing a wheel.
- Refueling at a petrol station, with a gun-like twist.
- Baking a cake.
I have picked to pursue idea three.
This will consist of an actor walking into the shot and getting in his car. He'll start it and speed off with the camera on-board, filming as he makes his way to the petrol station. The actor will then stop by a pump, get out and the shot will be taken of him lifting the pump from the holster and then putting it in his car. These penultimate actions will be synchronised with the sound of a loading gun and then it being fired, while the cartridge casing of the bullet will be heard bouncing as change is placed on the counter for payment.
No comments:
Post a Comment