Closing: Evaluation

A quote from the brief reads:
"In this assignment you are going to be asked to create a piece of design which will form a new advertising campaign of a branded alcoholic drink of your choice."
This assignment was thorough and wasn't just a test in itself, but succeeding was a matter of having managed your time successfully.

Considering, now, I feel I bit off more than I could chew, having pursued an idea that was technologically advanced, with no prior experience in After Effects (other than 2D animation) and produced a finished, working product, I shall look back on this project in positive light.

In reflection, I shall say that my piece wasn't polished, aesthetically, because of the time the idea had left me towards completing.

Dr. Linus Pauling (1901-1994):
“The way to get good ideas is to get lots of ideas, and throw the bad ones away.”
If I were to do this a second time around, I would drop the entire idea from which I based this project and generate one that would allow me more time to spend on aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment