Pitch Feedback and Final Answer

I joined the selection session on Monday and was greatful for all the feedback I got given. My piece was also selected with the whittled down, final three!

Out of my drafts, more people preferred number two. It was the variation of my initial design in 'sunset' (orange).

My lecturer also told me I had to edit and add content to my poster:
  • Edit hosts text, adding 'Sussex Downs College' to it
  • Add Brighton University logo
  • Add Sussex Downs Logo
I made these changes before submitting my final piece along with a change of my own, to the graphic. I felt the flower looked too lonely and knew 'Fresh' could be depicted another way now that 'sunset' (orange) was the chosen colour!

For the final design, I had to alter my grid-system. I've embedded an image showing that, below.

A more complex grid-system

My final design

No comments:

Post a Comment