Acting on Kate's feedback entailed:
- Editing artwork PSD's and re-exporting to a lossless image format before re-importing into Premiere.
- Shifting the last three credit objects, re-timing and re-transitioning them
- (The longest of the lot) Shifting already edited images from front to back. I had to re-calcuate the durations of each and re-transition them.
Andrew's feedback was more complicate than it seemed. I tried vectorising my artwork, but scaling a vector didn't affect the quality of the outcome. This proved my suspicion, that vectors are turned into bitmaps as soon as they're put on the timeline. The below image shows me testing three different vector formats.
 |
| Vector Scaling Test |
It seems, the only way around this would be to create a giant piece of artwork and then scale it from, say, 50% to 100%, instead of from 100% to 150% - for a zoom effect. I shall remember this for future pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment