Answer: Specifics

My answer to this brief has taken many turns through collaborating with lecturers, feedback from peers and improvement through research. I shall clarify, in this post, the specifics behind my answer for future reference.

Basis

The campaign will take place online. I will design and create a website which is to be the front-end of a Twitter feed. This feed will be a story, written collaboratively, amongst all that choose to take part.

The story will be based on three characters, I have yet to create, each representing one of the three categories of Green & Black's chocolate bars. Users can then relate to their favourite if they so please.

Why (...this answer)?
  • Has the potential to scale with user-base growth.
  • Doesn't deviate from existing brand.
Function
  • To share and commune amongst many people.
Success
  • To have formed a returning user-base.
  • To have stirred and created hype in Green & Black's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment