Knowing that I'd chosen to have three characters, I wanted to rename these Angels, based on Charlie's, something suitable for Green & Black's.
The sites I used proved to be useful, but not the ultimatum!
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie's_Angels
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_(number)
- http://threes.com
- http://www.synonyms.net/synonym/three
I have my Mum to thank for this one, who came up with it over the phone when I was asking for feedback on my own findings.
GEM (Link to dictionary)
Not only was the word, gem, perfect to describe the 'gems' that are Green & Black's products and/or partaking users, but its three letters could be used as an acronym for the characters themselves.
After thorough name research, I decided upon Grace, Eve and Mary and which category of chocolate they would each represent.
G - Grace - Graceful - Light
E - Eve - Evening - Dark
M - Mary - There's Something About Mary - Medium
Screw real meanings, logic wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment