Answer: Basics

I had already decided that I would be using a social media platform to answer various connotations in the brief, specifically:
"The brand idea needs to be discovered and drive word of mouth. In its first instance it may only connect to a small group but it needs to quickly roll out to engage a large audience."
The late boom in social media marketing has shown what is possible by using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to reach large audiences.

Twitter
"On Twitter, anyone can read, write and share messages of up to 140 characters. These messages, or Tweets, are public and available to anyone interested in them. Twitter users subscribe to your messages by following your account. Followers receive every one of your messages in their timeline, a feed of all the accounts they have subscribed to."

(http://business.twitter.com/basics/what-is-twitter)
Twitter is the driving force behind my idea. I will design and create a website, which will become the graphical front-end to several Twitter feeds. The feeds will each embrace a live story-in-writing, enticing users to return and get involved in the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment