Inspiration: Campaign Characters

I have been thinking about the campaign characters, trying to build up a profile of each and had a flashback of a film I saw a while ago. It was named Charlie's Angels, which I've embedded the trailer of, and its sequel, below:

Charlie's Angels


"Charlie's Angels is a 2000 American action comedy film directed by McG, starring Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu as three women working for a private investigation agency. The film is based on the television series of the same name from the late 1970s, which was adapted by screenwriters Ryan Rowe, Ed Solomon, and John August." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie's_Angels_(film))
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle


"Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle is a 2003 American action comedy film. It is the sequel to 2000's Charlie's Angels. It opened in the United States on June 27, 2003, and was number one at the box office for that weekend and made a worldwide total of $259.2 million." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie's_Angels:_Full_Throttle)
  • Martial arts
  • Tech' skills
  • Sex appeal

No comments:

Post a Comment